D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zach mentioned in his last letter that he had a meeting with a member of his branch presidency but that he didn't have time to write the details.  I have typed them here from a letter we got thru the snail mail in his own words.  His letter shares his personality as the funny Zach we love at our house.

"After speaking with me for a few minutes, he paused and we started talking about the parable of the talents in Matthew Chapter ... 27ish?  It's during Christ's last week.  Anyways, he looks me right in the eyes and says, 'You have been given five talents.  Does that sound about right?'  Holy cow, was I taken aback.  First off, some guy who I have known for almost seven weeks knows me.  Second, he told me something I didn't even know. The spirit testified to me that he was right.  Then he said, 'You know what you need to do with those five talents.' Okay I guess I do ... what?! No, I don't. Not exactly.  Then, to make my head hurt a little bit more, he says, 'God has very big plans for you.  He will help you whenever you ask, as long as you ask in faith.  I wish we could sit and talk about some of the stuff in your patriarchal blessing.'  Well at this point I'm thinking well you hit both those on the head, so how 'bout you just keep going and we will see what else you can come up with.  There is a man who is in tune with the spirit." 

Thanks for sharing his journey with us!  Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment