D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday, December 24, 2012

Hey everybody!!!! It's gonna be short this week, as I speak with my family soon.

We have a new family!!!! Three that we are teaching, but the dad doesn't talk to us much. Funny story about that family. They seem pretty positive. I will share the story maƱana. It was really funny.

We will also have a baptism next week, Karla, the twelve year old. She is super pilas.

We have been working hard with the members here. All the youth went to SOY this week, which is like EFY. 
 
Also, Elder Beesley got changed to the city, so I don't see him. Sad day.

Apart from that, I will talk to you all tomorrow. I don't have any cool pictures this week. Sorry.

LOVE YOU ALL, MERRY CHRISTMAS

ZACH

No comments:

Post a Comment