D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Monday, December 3, 2012 (Posted Sunday December 9)

Note from Paula.  We have had a few less than normal weeks at our house, so please forgive.  But remember December is a time of two for one deals.  So if you think of it that way, you will feel great that tomorrow you will get another letter.  Happy Christmas to All!! 


So, yes folks, this week is my 20th birthday. Tomorrow, to be precise. I am looking forward to getting eggs thrown all over me. But, the upside is that people will make us food. So it´s all good.

So, this week was weird, because we started doing divisions on Tuesday, but my comp ended up having to accompany the DL to Teguc, so we did three days of divisions. Working is hard in doing divisions, it isn´t normal, and you have to work with a new comp. Well, it went okay. We found one new investigator. he lives illegaly in Virginia, in Alexandria, and he knows where Crystal City is. Funny, I wouldn´t live that close to the people that were going to deport me...but whatevs. we have a month to teach him.

Juanita is progressing. She won´t tell us anything, but she tells Pamela, her daughter, everything.  Juanita wants to feel something, but she doesn´t quite know what. She just needs to say yes. We fasted for her twice this week, so that she would accept a baptismal date this Tuesday. Hope it goes. That would be one of the best birthday presents ever.

We also have a schedule set to start to leave with the pre-missionaries in the ward. A missionary is leaving tomorrow to Cuernavaca, Mexico, where Clegger is. We are going to his setting apart. He is way sweet. His name is christian.

For divisions, this week was weird, so there isn´t that much to say. We did get our first referral in two changes, which was awesome!!! She lives next door to Carlos and Karla, so I think it is a for sure family.

Well, I turn old tomorrow. haha nah, but I am going to get a lot of food. Members wanted to feed us, and I never say no to food. Also, they asked what I wanted for presents, and I am getting a pound of goood, reallllllyyyyyyyyyy good chorizo. yeah buddy!!!!

So, I don´t have much to report this week. I will say I have a funny story.
Dad, remember how you said that in ?Chile, flirts were called snakes??
Well, we went to a meeting with the EQ pres, and as we were walking, a 19ish year old girl called out to us, and I heard kisses being blown. Well, the EQ Pres, William, who served in Santiago, looked at the doorway, shook his head, and said, in English, ¨snakes.¨ HA! I laughed super hard....that word still exists!!!

Well, that´s about it. I will be sending pictures from tomorrow next week. Thanks, and love you all!!
 
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment