D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's bonus week again.  Two for one!!!  So sorry for being slothful!

Letter from Monday, April 8, 2013

So, Conference!!!! it was a hit, I absolutely love conference. All gave such amazing and inspiring talks, I really was able to learn a lot from them.

This last week was sort of boring after all the activity of the last few weeks. We did have interviews and that was so much fun. President loves our house-they did interviews in our houses-and we are tearing it up here. Apparently. Thats what the president told us, but not in those words. A little bit more dignified. If you get what I am saying. I feel like I will be leaving this change, and I don´t really like that. Course, that could just be a feeling, but you know. I also don´t know what will happen because the branch president will be leaving this change. But I feel like I will be leaving and it won´t be me.  (He means he doesn't think he will become the new branch president.) I don´t think I will go to the city. I feel like most of my mission will be outside of the city. I don´t think I will go to the city very soon.

We did divisions a lot, with my comp being a dl, and so I get to meet a lot of really interesting elders. We are also working to get our baptism Luis the priesthood in a week. I am sure it can be done. It is super sad, he can´t work because he busted his hand a few months ago, they have no money, and are just sort of struggling with everything in general. It has to be hard, because they went from lots to nothing really quickly. But what I can say is this, That the Lord had prepared them and put them in just the right place to hear the gospel. Even though they are having difficulties, they are going to find that everything will soon be okay, they just have to suffer with some patience and have some trust in God. I have seen this time and time again here. Its always a miracle.

I really don´t have much this week. We passed another anniversary of the reorganization of the church- almost 200 years. I am so grateful for the restoration of the gospel and for the many blessings that the church has brought into my life. Without it, I would be without so many things, plain and precious truths that I love and hold dear. Sacred experiences, and a purpose to my life.

I know this is short, but it was sort of a boring week. I know you would all love to hear about it....

Tell Renee thank you so much. My comp says thanks too. Tell her to say hi to Mati for me, and that I hope that he is happy, as I am sure he is, and working hard. Tell her to tell him the french accent won´t work when he gets home, so don´t worry.

I love you all. I am grateful for the Atonement of Christ. For the sacrifice that he made for us. I am grateful for the guidance and direction of the Apostles and Prophets today. They truly speak of Christ.

Have a great week!!!!!!

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment