D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 2013

So, not much has happened. I told you all pretty much how last week went like 4 days ago, and not much has changed....its been a short weekend. We continue to suffer with people at church. I think satan is really working harder with these people than before.
We are working with three different people right now. But one of them is turning into an eternal investigator, and it´s not even really his fault. You remember Roberto?? Well, he has to stay at home with 94 year old dad, and if nobody comes to watch him, he can´t come to church, and I can´t tell him to let his dad alone for hours. And then we are working with another lady named Delmy who is scared of what her husband will say if he finds out she is meeting with us. And a guy named Jorge, who midway through our first lesson with him told us to excuse him, but he had to go get a tooth pulled. So apart from that, pure finding and less actives.
I have been really trying to just focus on what I should have done at the beginning of my mission. My trainer with me never did the 12 week program that you are supposed to do with your trainer. So I started doing it with my ¨Kid¨, ....and I learned that I am a....horrible....missionary. I mean, I have baptized, but I have been so far below where I should have been. And the worst part is, I learned it at almost 14 months. If I would have learned it a month earlier, that would have been better. But now I feel like I have been wasting the Lord's time out here, and haven´t been doing the best with my time. Nothing bad, just good or better. Not best. That really woke me up. Cody, LEARN PREACH MY GOSPEL. See if you can get ahold of the district DVD´s and watch them. Ask any exmissionary, Jordan Widdison, he would know where to get those. anyway, that´s the key to being a good missionary. I know a lot of missionaries who have to work by their ¨method¨. Well, the best method is PMG, because it´s the Lords method. So I am really focusing more on it, to try and take advantage of the little time that I have left, so that I don´t waste more of the Lord's time.
Oh and by the way, I love the books you guys sent me. Elder Talmage is the man...he just threw down in Articles of Faith about infant baptism. Wow.  And I also am addicted to dum dums again. It's horrible but I can´t stop.
That´s pretty much it. I love yall.
Zach
and I only have ten months left....this can´t be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment