D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No subject .....

Monday, October 21, 2013

Well...this week. Interesting. We did a lot, but with little time. We had to go to Teguc on Wednesday, so I got to see some old comps, but it was long. We left at 5 am, so it made for a long day. My buddy Elggren is my ZL, the one who went home for breaking his foot. He got back a little while ago, and is currently zl in our zone. We did divisions of course. Absolutely love him. Our zone stayed almost the same, but the new people that got here are cool. Both are in my group...which means we got to the mission together. 

We are having a lot of progress with Luz and Edwin. They committed to marriage and baptism. Hopefully they will go through. We also had a member give us like two baptisms for very soon, but one is leaving to go work, and will be there every 15 days. So more difficult. Then we had 4 young men give testimonies that go on Wed to the MTC...in various countries. One brought his whole family...none of whom are members. His mom looked so distraught... I can imagine how she felt...not being sure why her son is going to Argentina...for two years. We have a cita with them on Thursday. 

It's been a super slow week. I am super tired all the time now and don`t know why.....oh wait. It's 16 hour days...in this heat. It's bad. 

We have Elder Adrian Ochoa, from the area presidency coming to zone conference on Thursday....and then I have to go to another conference for all zls and dls afterwards. That should be fun. 

I did get my suit. It is SICK!!! I love it. It's gray or grey. I don`t know which one it is. And dad....a cane?!?!? hijole cuate. viejo. andas cojo eh?? jaja. no. Mom...dad will play until the doctor threatens to amputate. 

So this week was sort of slow. No, dad...I am not invited to ward council. I had to invite myself. and I couldn`t give a blessing in English if my life depended on it. Erin...stop making cupcakes. Or make me cupcakes when I get back.

Thats really it for right now. I can`t think of anything else to include.

Fun fact. We saw part of the parent trap...the newer one, last night. Talk about making me feel old. And having kid flashbacks. And then we got soaked by a killer huge storm. It will probably be one of the last ones that I see, for I will be home for the next winter here....16. 8 left. thanks and love you all.

Zach
Fun Facts:  Zach is back in the hotter part of Honduras.  I checked the temperature there on October 22.  It is supposed to be 90 degrees.  What's he complaining about, right?  The humidity level is 89%.  Add that together and you get a temperature of .... wait for it. ...... 122 degrees!  

"The cold season lasts from September 20 to October 31 with an average daily high temperature below 91°F. The coldest day of the year is November 1, with an average low of 73°F and high of 91°F"

No comments:

Post a Comment