D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

November 4, 2013

So, this week was a lot of fun. We had Halloween. Actually, we didn`t, because here they don`t celebrate. But president told us that we had to be in the house early. So we had to be inside at 6:30 on Thursday. But we made good food. And it was good!!! We had pork chops and Idahoan mashed rehydrated potatoes. Pretty good. And then today we made pancake sandwiches. Also good. 

I had a good week. We are having a baptism on the 17, which should be fun. It is a 12 year old named Anna. She is super cool. Her mom is an inactive. So we are going to baptize her.

I also got to see an old investigator, Noly, who we had dropped because we could literally NEVER find her. And when she did, it was because she was leaving her house and couldn`t talk. So we stopped going by. Well, we found her on Friday or Saturday waiting for a bus that never came, which was taking her to church...haha. How convenient. She is waiting to go to church, and the bus never comes, and the missionaries appear. I hadn`t thought of that before. I just smiled. haha. ennywaay. She explained about how she has been super busy fixing a problem from her younger sisters school. the school was new two years, and when they enrolled, the school never enrolled the students in the department of education. So the two years that they did practically don`t count. I took that as a HUGE opportunity to teach her that that's how it is if you don`t go to the Mormon church. in practically those exact words. Told her about how important to make all the efforts with the right authority. It's good that she wants to go to church, but the right one. Pick the RIGHT one. She is sort of coming around, I think. We have a cita with her this week. 

I also made chimichurri. SO GOOD!!!!!!. I can`t wait to eat it. I let the hermanas borrow it. Hopefully I get some back haha they love it. They both told me. And i might not get some of it back. But it's okay. I can make more. 

This week we are going to be finding a lot of people, hopefully, so I am super stoked....and it should go well. My kid is pilas, super cool, good missionary.  Dad and Cody and Erin, congrats on the half marathon and mom and Mas, good job on the five k. mas....SQUIRREL!!!!!!! haha. 

I didnt go to the temple this week. It will be in a week and a halfish. so it should be super good!!! And mom and dad, happy anniversary. Congrats. I feel old at almost 21. 

Tell courtney congrats!!!! I am going to have to get to know some people when I get back. Yikes. Everybody is getting married. haha....I don't have to stand in wedding photos. EXITO!!! I hate wedding photos....

Love you all!!! Have a good one!!
Zach's Chimichurri


Pancake Sandwich?

No comments:

Post a Comment