D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So, this week was way, way overhyped. I couldn`t believe it. Literally nothing happened in Choluteca. We were locked inside for three days to sit and bake in our oven house. It was bad. Not one thing happened. Well....apart from the elections, a lady got murdered in our area. But nothing election related. I did a lot of nothing. We told the people in our ward that we wouldn`t be able to leave for three days, and they brought us food for three days straight. I also grew out my beard. I had to shave it this morning because it was too much to wear in public. After only a week. It rivaled Cody`s for a little bit. So there is a photo of that. We also cleaned the crap out of our house...it had stuff in it that had been there for over two years. It was pretty gross. We burned a lot of things. We also played with firecrackers. You can get like 20 for two limps....pretty great. And we also like read the scriptures and stuff...and laid and did nothing. Before that the week wasn`t super productive. We are still in search of new people to teach, and we are having little success. But it will get better. 

It's also almost Thanksgiving. Which is awesome, and sort of weird, because that means that my birthday and Christmas are right around the corner...and that means that 2014 is coming. Super weird. I can`t believe that the time is going this fast. It's too crazy to believe. And freaking colby and tally....holy cow. It seems like an eternity since I have seen them. 
 
This week is changes as well, so we will see what happens with me and my child, Smith. He has really been my favorite comp so far, and I have loved being with him, and would love to be another change with him. 

That is sort of it. Get it ReAL!!!! That is what I am talking about...so sick. SALT LAKE TILL I DIE. Tell me what time the game starts so I can sing the fight song with everyone.....

and I will see if I have any pics for the Christmas card....
Okay that is literally the only decent pic I have. It will have to do. All my old ones got erased....so yeah. Oh wait. Do the temple one. That would be sick.

 And I send the last one just to see who turns their head upside down to see it. hahahahahaha.

I LOVE YOU ALL

Zach
 

And I send the last one just to see who turns their head upside down to see it. hahahahahaha.

Three days on "lockdown" and he thinks his "beard" is "sick."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment