D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ALMOST CHRISTMAS

Monday, December 16, 2013

So, its almost Christmas. Fun stuff. Honduras doesn`t change, so it doesn`t feel like Christmas, but there is a little calender that I have that says it is. Can`t believe my last one in the mission is going to pass soon, but wow....five more months until mothers day.
This week was okay. Sort of uneventful. We had our Christmas party, and I played a piano number with Vellver, it was really cool. An hermana sang to it, and did super good. Was pretty fun. We got to play some soccer, and ate some turkey and potatoes, so it was worth it. Also, we lost a lot of time waiting in the office the next day, which wasn`t fun.
We are in the hunt for new investigators, that family we found isn`t really progressing. We had four baptisms and a marriage this last weekend, so all of out investigators aren`t investigators anymore. I don`t have pictures, but Lars will be home, and he has them, so get them from him. Plus, I have no way to send pictures on these computers. So next week I will send what I have.
Honestly, our week was pretty slow, and sort of boring, just doing stuff for the baptisms, interviews and whatnot. I did meet Manuel Flores, an RM from my ward here who was a translator for your trip, Mom and Dad. He says he got to talk to both of you. Served in Idaho. Speaks super good English. Said that Davìd Gonzalez will be moving to Salt Lake soon, he got a job with the church there, so he will be moving. Sad day. I have not seen Luis Rubio, I haven`t had a chance. I haven`t had time to really go and do that stuff.
Ovesons are good. Baggy (which is just thinking of home.) Lars doesn`t sleep much anymore. Super nervous. Oh well. And Stephen is super sick poor guy. Ear infection, cough, everything. Sucks to be him right now.
I also saw Beesley for the last time on my mission. I will miss that guy alot. Love him to DEATH. Sad day...but he needs to go home. It's time. Same with Lars. It's about time.
Me and Lars were talking about the time we were in mission prep together, and Brother ________ was teaching it...he remembered the time when Brother _______ was telling me that I had to take it for another semester because I wasn`t ready yet, and Lars told me, ``you pretty much smirked and like, `well, that should be difficult, becuase I am going to college, so...whatevs'``.  We were both laughing. It's amazing to think how much I have changed since then. 
 
Good to hear all are well. Just gear up for the cold!!! Enjoy it for me.
I bought butter cookies and eggnog last week, and I had to pour the eggnog into a cup and mix it with milk because I heard mom's voice tell me too...to make it last longer and more value for my money!! I will be enjoying those butter cookies with mate soon, pops.
I love you all!!!! until next week!!!!
lñiasfioparoaroawjer waoerjiwar
I am so excited to talk to you peeps I can`t even type!!!!
Love

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment