D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sothiswillbeafairlyshortletter.iwillbewritingwithoutspacestomakeitsmaller.also, I am kidding.

Sooorry, as the canadians say, but this letter will be short, due to the fact that I get to see your beautiful gringo faces on Wednesday!!! But that being said, as I write I am trying the other computers to see if they send pictures, cuz this one doesn't. 

And freaking you people in Scotland!!! Gosh darn lucky people. 

Don`t die on the wrong side of the road.

And enjoy of the snow. 

Well, we can pretty much talk on Wed. I am going to try to get on in the morningish hours, like 9 or 10 ish here. So do the math...I don`t know what that is there. No clue. Probably like 4 or 5, I would imagine. But yeah. We will be skyping from a member's house. So it should be good. They have wifi. 

Pics...me and beesley...and it wouldn`t be christmas without butter cookies and mate, or butter cookies and eggnog. And there in the background is my tree, with my 6 ornaments and the fake snow that Mikelle sent on it. 

That is pretty much it. I did give a talk on Sunday. Sounded like people kinda liked it. It was on mercy. I had like a week to prepare, which is really long notice here. So I had time to actually prepare. I think it went well. 

Alright. That is pretty much it. I will send some more photos, mom....

Love you all!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
love
Zach
Zach and Elder Beesley.

Real Christmas.  Butter cookies and egg nog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment