D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Friday, April 11, 2014

CHANGES

Monday, April 7, 2014

So, I have a new comp. Elder Bruce. My old comp is the new assistant!!! So I must have done something right haha.

This week has been super long and not very productive. Monday was a good pday, we found a new investigator at a FHE....Tuesday we got changes. I was telling my comp the whole day that he was going to be the new AP...and he didn´t believe me. I started describing how President was going to call to tell him, and how I was going to answer the phone, and He was going to ask to speak to my comp, etc. Well, later that day, we leave the house, and the phone starts ringing in my pocket. I look at Fielding and go, ¨It´s prob Pres...¨ When to my surprise, IT WAS. HOLY COW. Fielding didn´t want to answer, even though it was for sure for him, I answered, talked to president for like five minutes, and then he asked to speak to my comp. HA. I PROPHESIED IT. So then Wednesday was changes, I said goodbye to Elnicky and Elggren. Thursday was district meeting, Friday was Consejo de Lideres de la mision, and Saturday and Sunday were conference. But we found some new people, thanks to some members.  We are planning an activity for the zone-stake to find new people and involve more the members, and it looks super hopeful. This week is going to be a lot of divisions, and getting to know new elders in the zone. We have a good zone right now, after Pres. destroyed the old one. So we should have no problems. hopefully...

We spent most of the week getting to know the area for Bruce. We did bring Eddy, a lady we are teaching, to GC, and it was great, she loved it!! She said to me afterwards, ¨I felt like they were speaking directly to me!¨
I know she took advantage of conference. My favorite talk was Elder Oaks on the Priesthood. SO GOOD.

That is sort of it this week. Short letter, I know, but I have to go teach a billion people before I come home. 

I love you all!
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment