D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, April 14, 2014

SEMANA SANTA

Monday, April 14, 2014

Well, this is officially the slowest week of the year, and its only Monday. I don´t really want to do anything this week, all the people go on vacation, and there is never anybody home. It's not fun. and its also the hottest week. So lots of sweat.

Also, shout out to Cody, he broke his thumb. So, let me know if you need a hand haha. and Mas, you are in the red card club. I never got to go there, but I imagine it ain't fun. Especially for the stupidity of the call. Erin, I haven´t even seen you play volleyball yet, so go easy with lacrosse jaja. 

Well, this last week was a lot of fun. We did divisions with two areas to work and one time with another area so that they didn´t lose citas when one of the Elders had to go to immigration. So I worked with Elder Chi, from Belize, in my area, and then I went with Elder Juarez to Hibueras, one of the sketchiest areas of the mission, and I didn´t even get assaulted!!! It was great!!! SUPER SKETCHY, but I liked it. Straight hills though, that is one this I hate about our zone. It's all hills. 

We have some investigators progressing, and we have found some new ones. I like my new comp, we work well together and its lots of fun with him. I am the third one he will have killed, but he says I am not even close to being trunky, so I guess I am not. I really don´t think I am. 

This week should be interesting, We have divisions with the aps, and interviews with pres, so ya no, lots of fun. 

We had a quick week, but it was so blurred that we didn´t really have that many really super spiritual experiences. We did teach a lesson on Saturday to a super catholic kid, and his little brother, who was more accepting. We were teaching his little brother, Kenneth, who is a lot easier to talk to, when Jonathan, his older more contentious brother, came in and just started in on us. Now, we are not the smartest Elders in the whole world, but I have read the great apostasy like 6 times, and Bruce is really good at asking questions to help people understand things, so we tag teamed it. And we watched the kids countenance change!! He started off so contentious and wanting to fight, but as we answered his questions, and told him more and more to depend on God and the answers he gives, he seemed to calm down and soften just a little bit. It was amazing to see the spirit working in him. I don´t think he will accept very easily, or right now, but he at least has listened and felt something.

Well, that is pretty much it...

Happy Easter!!
I love you all!!!

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment