D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Monday, May 12, 2014

Well, seeing as how my family saw me yesterday, I really have not much to say....I sort of talked about everything with them. But I do have some photos....that I can´t send due to the crapiness of the cyber. Also, there are only two of them.

Most of our investigators are progressing nicely, and we should be having some baptisms this weekend, next weekend, and the week after that. Hopefully.  If all goes well. Yeah, this should be good.

I still don´t know if I am going to be staying in my area for a fifth change. I would love to, but I don´t know if it will happen. So we will see. 

Also, I am for sure cutting my hair when I get home. Crazy. Yeah.

That is pretty much it. I will talk to you guys next week. 

Love 
Zach
I am sorry, I can't get the photo to import the right direction.  This is Zach yesterday at the home of a friend we met while doing humanitarian service in Honduras many years ago.  Zach happened to meet him again and Rafa offered his home for Zach and Elder Bruce to talk to their families on Mother's Day.  Thanks Rafa!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment