D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Monday, June 16, 2014

10 days

Monday, June 16, 2014

This week was sort of sucky. The world cup started which is great, but the amount of workable time in the day decreased considerably. It is also bad because I know all the scores....everybody also knows that I am part Uruguayan, and so nobody in the ward has left me alone about that. But with the 3-0 defeat of Honduras yesterday, I feel like my life will be better. 

We started the week off with zone conference, which I directed the meeting. HAHA. I got the directing gig at the end. I also gave my last testimony, which was super hard. That was sort of the last nail in the coffin for me. It has been rough these last few days, the world cup combined with the whole fact that all everybody wants to know is what I am doing when I get home. Also, the Hermana Hernandez, the presidents wife, as I was saying goodbye to them after the conference, I shook Presidents hand, and he said thanks for everything, and then the Hermana took my hand in both of hers and said, ¨Gracias por todo Elder Glassett. Usted ha brillado en su mision.¨ That was surprising and unexpected, seeing as most of the time she tells me that my pants are too tight or my hair is too long, (neither of the two are true), or on my case because we don´t have 32 progressing investigators. So that was just another part of me that was made more dead at the end. 

Apart from that the only other thing worth mentioning was the special activity for investigators on Sunday night, in which I was in charge of the musical numbers, accompanying half of the them, and playing the piano. They were really scraping the bottom of the barrel. But I did get to see Smith again, I love that kid so much. 

Apart from that, we played soccer this morning, and I am dead. I don´t know how I will do in a spartan race, but I will probably be very sore after.  I did play in my USA jersey, and I tried playing with my Captain America mask, but I couldn´t see anything with that, so it came off. And we did take photos, but the cyber doesn´t have the capacity to send them, so yall get none. Just hold on for 10 more days. . . 

I have really nothing else to tell. I will see all yall at home. 

ZACH 

No comments:

Post a Comment