D&C 76:22

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! D&C 76:22

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 3.... (again)

June 2, 2014

So, 24. WOW. I am in shock.

This last week was good. We spent a lot of time contacting and having first citas. Those either go well or not so well.  Most of them went pretty bad. Except for one that is a family with a recently born kid. They look pretty positive. It should go pretty well with them. I am fairly positive with them. Of course, then came the horribly trunky realization that I wouldn´t be even close to seeing the baptism...but oh well. 

We did divisions this week for interviews, which went well. I am going to do more interviews this week, and I hope that they all go into baptisms. That is the goal. 

Well, it's hard to write, because I just figure that I can tell it all to you. . . in 3 weeks. Also, I am running out of time. And plus, I can´t remember much from this week. Oh, I got soaked in like three rainstorms. We contacted while avoiding rainstorms. Solid way to pass the time. and spent a lot of time doing errands. And had some issues with elders. Cody, just be obedient. Don´t do it because they tell you, do it because you want to, and realize that you aren´t the only one affected by disobedience. It's a fickle game, and nobody wins. You actually will always lose. Totally and completely. 

And dad, call Nancy Tello and tell her I got the super nice package she sent me, and that I will try to get her a letter sent, but I sort of threw away the address on accident. Silly me. So I will write her something, and just need the address next week. thanks.

That's pretty much it. 

Love you all.

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment