So this last week was
good. Holy crap was it long, but good.We had a whole bunch of stuff
happen. Mostly it was people telling us to come back and then ignoring
us when we came back. Or pretending like they weren´t home.
There is some horribly depressing news from my area, however.
And some other good stuff that happened. And some other news that is
more or less important.And when I heard the name he mentioned, a pit formed in my stomach....
On a happier note, we went to the Moncerrat again, and there is a photo included.
and on an increasingly happier note, I realized some stuff in the last week.
Stuff that if I would have realized ten months ago would have been good.
Makes me also realize that I am nowhere close to reaching my potential as a missionary.
I
have been trying a lot harder, in these last few weeks. And I see
fruits coming. I don´t know if I will see them, but I can imagine them.
Also, yesterday we had zone conference, so instead of
going and coming back and going again to Teguc, we stayed over night
with the aps...
Elggren is back. and I saw Beesley and my
buddy Stone. He left at 10 yesterday morning to go home....he
finished!!! I got one last pic with him. Love that kid.
And then I went to work with OVESON....Love that kid. and guess who he took me to see???
LUIS AND SUYAPA
I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY TO SEE THEM.
Good
ol times!!! His teeth look great, dad. They are finally on the up and
up! Luis found a job, and everything is good for them. They had two
older daughters, the both of which have never wanted anything with the
church, but the older one is slowly coming around. And that makes them
happy. It was awesome to see them.
And then, this morning, Elder Sol forgot his recommend,
so I sacrificed to come back with him. I am going in October with a
family I baptized in the south, Carlos and Karla, so that will be
sufficient. Plus, with them will be so much more amazing.
And that brings us to today. Just chilling and writing you guys. It is a good day, and I am loving the chill of it.
So, I hope that all of you can take a chill pill...and relax. Enjoy your thursday. I am sure enjoying mine.
Love, Zach...Phantom.....| At the Moncerrat |
| Elder Stone and Zach |
| The "treasure" given to Zach at the FHE. |
No comments:
Post a Comment