Well, shoot, I got changed.
Sucks.
(Editor's note. Oveson is an Elder whose is from our Stake. He and Zach met in the mission. Stephen is Oveson's brother, who attends the ysa ward where Nelson serves. Stephen got permission to spend the last month of his brother's mission with him. He was kind enough to take Zach's bday and Christmas to him. Who knew they would spend a month together. I think Oveson and Zach are the tallest kids in the mission at 6'5" and 6'4". Go giant elders!)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePaula, so happy to meet you! I saw your comment on Braden's blog, thank you for that! I found Zach's blog just after our sons became companions and have loved reading his perspective. I am so grateful our sons had a good experience together! We have another connection you may not be aware of…my oldest daughter, Rachel, and Zach are friends! They were in the same ward at SUU just before he left on his mission. What a small world. I would love to stay in touch, my email is: ksmithj5@msn.com. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Delete