So, most of you have probably heard about Elder Martinez and Elder Lewis. Elder Martinez passed away Thursday afternoon and Lewis is okay. They were serving in Yuscarán,. . . strange. All that I could think about is how that very easily could have been me, given that I spent five changes there and he was starting his second. Lewis had two weeks in the area. No, one week. He had been in Yuscarán one week. I spent 7 months there. I knew Elder Martinez. Good guy. He was 27 because he came out late. Respected him a lot. Still do. This has been pretty hard for most of the mission, and it´s crazy to think that it happened so fast.
Apart from that, our week was okay. We spent all day Friday contacting. I am still tired from it. 97 contacts in one day. We tried getting the full 100, but it just didn´t happen. We found some maybe positive people. . . but we shall see. Apart from that, not much.
We did make some killer sushi with a member in our ward. She took a course here, and we split the costs, and we had sushi!!! Legit california rolls, even a fried roll!!! It was so good! I loved it.
Then me and my comp made some killer nachos. It was super good.
I know it sounds boring, but that was pretty much all I remember about my week. It wasn´t that good. We did have two confirmations of the baptisms, and should have one this weekend.
That is pretty much it.
Love you all.
Zach
| "Killer Sushi" |
| "Killer Nachos" |
No comments:
Post a Comment