Family....
I came home. I am BACK in Choluteca!!!!
I
am in Limon B, which is part of Ciudad Nueva, and is in the same stake
as Los Llanos, where I started, and I went to a conference last night
and saw Everybody!!!! I was so happy!!!! It was fantastic!!!!!!
I am also training again, and I am a DL still, so
it's always busy. I am in a trio, and the other elder is a Honduran
waiting to go to Mexico. And he is leaving this week, which is great, I
can stop sharing a bed.
I love my area.
I love my area.
I love my area.
I
had a lady tell us,....."Hey, this is my neighbor. This is where she
lives. Go teach her.¨ Wow....so much time since I heard that last. Our
attendance was over 200 this Sunday. I just bore my testimony at the
request of the ward. No talk, no leading, no receiving tithing, no
teaching classes, no audit....breath of fresh air!!!!!
Knowing that, I was told today that Yuscaran had two members at church yesterday.
My new comp is Elder Smith. He is from Lehi, and played soccer....he beat Cody 7-0, and took state. He is cool beans. He speaks Spanish pretty well. I had forgotten how working with someone who speaks Spanish is...it's actually great.
My zone is chill. Elder Clawson is my ZL...and I
was his in this MTC. There is an elder who was on the BYU football team.
Pau´u. Big Tongan. And it's chill. We played dodgeball this morning for
pday. So great. My house is the house where my first Zone leaders
lived....and I am in the chapel where we had District meeting and pday
for my first four changes. So I am right at home.
I also know that the US national team lost. So I
have been saying I am Canadian. Nobody believes me. Probably because I
told them all I am from the states first. But oh well. We will win
against Mexico. it's all good.
And the members already love me. I don`t think they
know I love them more. But I am definitely aprovecharing (mix of English and Spanish here and we think he means he is totally loving having member help) having members.
It's great. I think that is many times that I have said that...but I
can`t stop!!! It's amazing!!!!
Mas has super games always....super. mas, its super. sorry, drives me nuts.
And
mom...I am skinny because I spent 7 months in an area where members
voluntarily fed me twice. And because I am walking like crazy. And I
will stay this skinny....
Dad, tell Abuela and Tia Lenna I got their stuff.
and Cody and Erin, I hope Homecoming was fun...I am
sure it was. Good job in volleyball erin, and congrats on the commercial
Cody! That should be good stuff.
I really have nothing else to write. I love my area.
Here are some pictures with me and my child, and President and Hermana Hernandez. good stuff.
I caught you a delicious bass.... (Note: Napoleon Dynamite reference.)
Elder Glassett
Hooray! His companion, Elder Smith is my son!!! I had not seen this picture, it makes me so happy! He just left the Mexico MTC last week, and loves working with Elder Glasset. I am grateful he has a good trainer, an answer to my prayers.
ReplyDelete